Front Desk Receptionist
|04/01/2013||Full-time||1 ~ 3 Years|
|JOB LOCATION:||SALARY/HOURLY PAY:||INDUSTRY:|
|Birmingham,Michigan||-||Personal Care & Service|
|JOB FUNCTION:||SPECIALTY:||JOB TITLE:|
|Office/Clerical/Administrative||Data Entry||Front Desk Receptionist|
Front Desk Receptionist Job Description
The Spa Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for the reception area at the spa. Includes the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding spa services and products, booking all appointments, checking the guest into the computer system and charging for their services performed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time for your shift
- Properly open and close spa each day according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Accurately book, charge and cancel spa appointments.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves spa facilities.
- Provide detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, facility features and hours of operation.
- Utilize spa computers with skill and proficiency.
- Maintain and Spa Desk Bank.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the guests name throughout the phone conversation.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and with courtesy.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean: safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meeting for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess basic math and money handling skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication, listening and computer skills.
- Must be a team player.
*Note* All duties and requirements stated above are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be requires to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor.
Thank you. Would you like to provide this employer with additional feedback?Your name and personal information will not be shared with this employer.